As we all socially distance ourselves to ensure the safety of those more vulnerable in our communities, we’ve identified a need within our organization to help young people find healthy, creative outlets to put their minds at ease during this time of uncertainty.
Each week we will be introducing activities that participants can complete and earn points for prizes.
The Player Perks Program is a year-long competition split into two sessions throughout the year and culminating in a year-end prize.
2021 Dates TDB
Winners will be the participants who earn the most points during a session. The program is split into divisions by level, PLAYer, Par, Birdie, and Eagle.
Earn Points Earn Prizes
- Once you reach the point value below, you earn the prize listed
- 75 Points = Golf Balls
- 150 Points = Golf Towel
- 225 Points = Hat
- 300 Points = Range Pass
- 400 Points = Round of Golf (9 Holes)
- 500 Points = Golf Shirt
- Session 2 points will accumulate from July 27th, 2020 until October 31st, 2020
- Eligible participants: anyone who was active in First Tee of Greater Washington, DC classes in 2019 and/or registered to begin classes in 2020.
- Activities will remain the same throughout the session with new ones added occasionally.
- Each week participants can earn a MAXIMUM of 70 points.
- Participants are able to do activities from the below list each week.
- CLICK HERE to submit your activity.
- As the weeks progress, we may make changes to the way the program works. So we reserve the right to make adjustments as necessary.
|30 minute practice session||5 per session (15 points max)|
|Complete a Lesson in your Yardage Book||20 per book|
|Play 18 holes||15 per round|
|Play 9 Holes||10 per round|
|Play in a Tournament (First Tee and non-First Tee Tournament)||15 per tournament|
|Refer a friend to the program (friend must be registered for a class during the Player Perks session time frame and NEW to First Tee)||20 per friend|
|Session Attendance (4/6 classes)||25 per session (4/6 classes)|
|Volunteer at a chapter event||10 per event|
|Volunteer at Class (Must be 16 to volunteer)||10 per class|
|Volunteer in the community||5 per hour|
|Walk 100,000 steps||10|