Due to recent storm damage in our donation center, we are not accepting Golf Equipment at this time! We plan to inventory our supplies later this fall. Please check back with us.
We are seeking junior golf equipment for ages 7-12yrs old. Most younger kids entering our program are in need of equipment. Older kids already have adult sized equipment to play and practice with. We require all junior equipment be 10 years old or newer, is in good condition and have not been altered. We accept junior clubs, junior golf bags and golf accessories. We do accept clean loose golf balls, divot repair tools, tees and ball markers. Wearable goods are accepted however they must be clean and neatly packed. To make an appointment, please email Dolly Davis at [email protected] for your *donation drop off.
Donation Drop Off Dates*
TBD pending inventory
If you require tax documents, please print and complete the Club Donation Form below, attach a copy of the form to your donation and keep your original form for your records. Bring your donation to our donation center located at East Potomac Golf Links at Hains Point; 972 Ohio Drive, SW Washington, DC . *An acknowledgement letter will follow your donation.
Donations are accepted by appointment only. We appreciate and thank you for supporting our program and look forward to accepting your donations!
Club Donations through 2nd Swing
Have an old set of golf clubs packed in the corner of your garage? Donating equipment is another way to help support our chapter. Convert your old, unwanted golf equipment into a cash donation! With the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program you can put any of your old equipment to great use and make a huge impact. The value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to us as a cash donation.
Here are a few tips for making your equipment donation:
- Click here to get started.
- When completing the donation form, fill in our chapter name to ensure the donation is directed to us (there are 165+ chapters so this is important!).
- If you have equipment to donate that you cannot find in the system, add it to your shipping box and make a note in the “notes” section of the donation form. You can also donate golf balls, apparel, golf bags, range finders, etc. 2nd Swing’s staff will process the items and contact you about their donation value.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from the website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent to you within 3-4 weeks of receiving the donation. Our chapter will receive your donation within a month.