We are accepting Golf Club and Equipment donations by appointment only!
Youth clubs and equipment are always in need at First Tee – Greater Washington, DC. If you would like to donate used junior clubs, junior golf bags and golf accessories, please email Dolly Davis at [email protected] to make an appointment to drop off your donation.
Donation Drop Off Dates*
Tues 3/15 – 11:00am-3:00pm
Sun 3/27 – 11:00am-1:00pm
Tues 4/12 – 11:00am-3:00pm
Sun 4/24 – 11:00am-1:00pm
Tues 5/10 – 11:00am-3:00pm
Sun 5/22 – 12:00am-2:00pm (come to the PGA Junior League table in front of the clubhouse)
Please complete the Club Donation Form below before you bring your donation to our East Potomac Golf Links Donation Center at 972 Ohio Drive, SW Washington, DC at Hains Point. *Make a copy of your donation form for your records. When you drop off your donations, please attach the original form to your donated items. An acknowledgement letter will be the only document you will receive for your tax purposes.
We are in most need of junior golf clubs and junior golf bags for ages 7 years to 12 years old. Most kids entering our program are in need of gently used or new equipment while they’re at practice or on the course.
Club Donations through 2nd Swing
Have an old set of golf clubs packed in the corner of your garage? Donating equipment is another way to help support our chapter. Convert your old, unwanted golf equipment into a cash donation! With the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program you can put any of your old equipment to great use and make a huge impact. The value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to us as a cash donation.
Here are a few tips for making your equipment donation:
- Click here to get started.
- When completing the donation form, fill in our chapter name to ensure the donation is directed to us (there are 165+ chapters so this is important!).
- If you have equipment to donate that you cannot find in the system, add it to your shipping box and make a note in the “notes” section of the donation form. You can also donate golf balls, apparel, golf bags, range finders, etc. 2nd Swing’s staff will process the items and contact you about their donation value.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from the website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent to you within 3-4 weeks of receiving the donation. Our chapter will receive your donation within a month.