A Volunteer Program for Girls Golf Members!
The eLeader program is a new national volunteer and mentorship opportunity for Girls Golf advocates, ages 13 – 17, who are looking for ways to give back to help their local program. In addition to making a difference in your community, you’ll build professional and leadership skills that will help you prepare for life beyond high school.
Enrolling as an eLeader is the perfect way to earn volunteer service hours and gain experience in teaching, marketing, event/tournament management, communication, technology, and more! Not to mention, your service as a Girls Golf eLeader makes a great addition to your resume and college application!
eLeaders are required to register as an eLeader and complete 20+ volunteer hours during a calendar year.
If you are interested in becoming an eLeader you can register below or email Katie Blodgett at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Once your 20+ volunteer hours have been completed, you’ll receive the following perks:
- A college recommendation letter provided by the Site Director
- Opportunity to complete your high school service hours
- A special eLeader gift upon enrollment and a “thank you” gift for completing your 20+ service hours
- Opportunity to be included in a Leadership Academy and other national events
- Opportunity to be selected as eLeader of the Month (June – September)